Sunday 12 July 2015

Ten Books If You Are New To YA Urban Fantasy-SBPT||❤



Hi guys!

Today I welcome Nori from Read Write Love28 onto my blog!! *Round of applause* Make sure to check her out and follow her blog because it is fantabulous (did I really just combine fantastic and fabulous?) If you are looking to get into YA Fantasy, this is the post for you!!

 1. Anything by Tamora Piece
2. Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
3.Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas
 4. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
5. Born At Midnight by C.C Hunter
6. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
7. The Faerie Test by Allan Frewin Jones
8. Forgive My Fins byTera Lynn Childs

9. Iron King by Juilie Kagawa



10. My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
 Thank you Nori for being on my blog and creating this fabulous post!!



Nori is the blogger at www.readwritelove28.com. She is obsessed with her dog, Ellie Mae, food, and books (of course), especially YA contemporary and fantasy. She is also a beta reader and offers developmental editing services on her blog. In addition, she is the founder of UBUbiz, and will be hosting Bookitcon, a charity book event in August 2015. You can find Nori online on Twitter, Instagram, Goodreads, Pinterest, and her blog. 
Share:

9 comments:

  1. Some really great picks! The few that I haven't read (including Forgive My Fins) are on my tbr so I'm excited to check them out :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/07/review-stunned-lucidites-2-by-sarah.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful picks! I love Throne of Glass! It's amazing!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess
    http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Throne of Glass, The Goddess Test and The Iron King!!

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to Throne of Glass, The Goddess Test and The Iron King!!

    Melissa @ The Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are definitely some great picks! I see some I've read and some I haven't...but definitely will try! Great post. :) -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO interesting! I haven't heard of a few of these. I can't wait to read them. I'm going to put them on my to read list right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read 2 of these, so I think I'm on the right track! Thank you for sharing :)

    - Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Iron King is amazing! It was one of the first urban fantasy books I read.

    fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Throne of Glass and Red Queen are both books on my TBR that I am hoping to read after seeing so many brilliant reviews about them both. But I am completely uninterested in Orphan Queen for some reason, but oh well xD I haven't read any of these books before! I better get busy :P

    ReplyDelete