Wednesday 21 January 2015

Waiting On Wednesday||❤

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 This week is..........
Vanishing Girls
By Lauren Oliver
Publication Date: March 10th 2015
Dara and Nick used to be inseparable, but that was before the accident that left Dara's beautiful face scarred and the two sisters totally estranged. When Dara vanishes on her birthday, Nick thinks Dara is just playing around. But another girl, nine-year-old Madeline Snow, has vanished, too, and Nick becomes increasingly convinced that the two disappearances are linked. Now Nick has to find her sister, before it's too late.

In this edgy and compelling novel, Lauren Oliver creates a world of intrigue, loss, and suspicion as two sisters search to find themselves, and each other.

Why Am I Waiting This Wednesday?

This book seems so intriguing and looks like a good thriller. I am trying to branch out on the genres I read so this one would be a good one this year!
What are you Waiting On this Wednesday?

Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx

Share:

3 comments:

  1. This one sounds so good! I haven't read anything by Lauren Oliver but she's high on my TBR list!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intense! Good share. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I haven't read many thrillers either so this would be a great addition to my tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete