Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday||❤



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Christmas!

1) The Young Elites By Marie Lu

2) The Infinite Sea By Ricky Yancey

3) A Thousand Pieces Of You By Claudia Gray

4) Talon By Julie Kagawa

5) The Death Cure By James Dashner (praying that this will be good!

6) Anna and the French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins

7) Eleanor and Park By Rainbow Rowell

8) Shatter Me By Tehereh Mafi

9) Legend By Marie Lu

10) Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell


Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx











Share:

6 comments:

  1. All of the books on your list are fantastic reads and I highly recommend them all. I hope you get to read them soon!

    Great list and Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books!! Fangirl also made my list this week. I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these look so good. I liked Fangirl, it's fun! Hope you get some of those Christmas wishes.

    My list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also love A Thousand Pieces of You, Talon and Anna and the French Kiss (because I want to read more YA contemporary.

    Merry Christmas! I hope you find some of these books under your tree and enjoy them when you read them :-D

    P.s -- Great blog, I just followed via Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An epic list. I loved Anna and the French Kiss. Seriously nice picks.

    I hope you get a ton of great books for Christmas. Here's my wishlist.

    I still have a $30 giveaway to Amazon going so maybe I can help you get some of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a lot of these picks! I just listed to Anna and the French Kiss and it was super cute. Also, LOVE Fangirl. Thanks for stopping by Becoming Books - meghann

    ReplyDelete